Very true. Although it’s equally as true that when I read an account of a life in which everyone is inexplicably mean to a faultless narrator, I start to wonder about how well the narrator actually perceives the world about them…
"wow! who taught you to do your makeup like that?"
"wow! who taught you how to make that?"
"wow! who taught you-"
why do you know so much about sex
why are you so calm about porn
why do you hate people so much
why don’t you ever hang out with anyone from your school
what do you mean you hate this genera—
i wish i had an extremely attractive guy friend that every single girl liked and he secretly had a crush on me and i secretly had a crush on him and then we get in argument and he kisses me and then we get married and have children
it fucki nbetter
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
i don’t just ship it
i luxury cruise that shit
Please stay happy.